The daemon of Diogene87 is called `dio87d'. It features :
- It manages referentials. This daemon is used to create, modify,
delete jobs and tasks, dependencies, start conditions, planification rules...
- It manages the exploitation days. It's responsible for following
jobs execution, for validating dependencies, for validating start conditions...
- It stores the historical. For each exploitation day, it stores
start time, end time, jobs outputs...
- It stores statistical informations. It stores for each task
and for each jobs, the thirty jobs durations and it calculates statistical
durations (minimum, maximum, average) of tasks and jobs.
- This daemon is installed on each computer where jobs must be run. It
launchs a job when it receives an order from a remote `dio87d' daemon.
It follow job execution and sends all jobs outputs to the remote `dio87d'
The users communicates with the Diogene87's daemons by using the
communication utility `dio87c'.
This document was generated
by dom on September, 11 2005